mail your request
Aluminium & Glass Products Division
• Structural & Insulating Glazing Sealants • Reinforced & Fire Rated Vapor Control Membranes & Tapes • EPDM Flashing Membranes • Adhesive & Glazing Tapes • Diamond Tools for the Glass Industry
Architectural & Interior Products Division
• Stair Nosings • Door Mats • Floor Trims • Skirtings • LED Step & Wall Lighting • Expansion Joint Covers • Wall & Corner Protection Systems • • Heavy Duty Surface Protection & Car Park Accessories
Environmental Products Division
• Aqueous Cleaners & Degreasers • Environmentally Safe Janitorial and Disinfectant Chemicals
• Absorbents & Spill Containment Products
Racking & Shelving Division
• Racking & Shelving Systems (Supply & Installation) • Pallet Trolleys • Electrical Stackers • Warehouse Accessories
Specialised Building Materials Division
Construction Chemicals • Plastering & Blockwork Accessories • Silicone Construction Sealants
• Geotextile Fabrics • Damp Proof Courses • Joint Materials • Flooring & Coatings • Waterproofing Materials • Soil Stabilizers • Fire Rated Façade Coatings • Fiber Reinforcement for Cementitious Systems • Dowel Bars & Shear Connectors • Steel Lintels
Passive Fire Control Division
Passive Fire Protection Sealants & Ancillary Products
Tools & Equipment Division
Diamond Cutting Blades & Machines • Power Tools • Specialized Drill Bits • Fixings & Fasteners • Rebar Cutting & Bending Machines • Power Actuated Fixings
Rebar Couplers Division
Taper Threaded Rebar Splicing Systems • Interlock Grout-filled Precast Splicing System
Emirates Specialities Company L.L.C. was founded in 1967 as Specialities Company, for the import and distribution of building materials as well as the application of various products. In 1983, the legal entity was re-named as we are known today - Emirates Specialities Co. L.L.C., which is majority owned by U.A.E. nationals and operates under trade licenses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Emirates Specialities Company represents a number of leading manufacturers and suppliers of construction, maintenance and warehousing products, as outlined under the Products & Services section. The Company's Head Office, including warehouse, sales and distribution facilities, is situated in the AI Quoz industrial area of Dubai. Our Abu Dhabi office is fully staffed with its own warehouse and distribution facilities at ICAD-3, while our Sharjah facility concentrates on the manufacturing of various construction products, with a separate regional sales and distribution center.
We produce a wide range of construction chemicals, through-colored renders and expanded metal products under licenses from Speciality Engineering Chemicals (SpEC) and Expamet Building Products (Expamet). We have recently joined hands with CETCO (active polymer waterproofing) and Tremco (passive fire protection). These partnerships reinforce our position as one of the leading suppliers of construction products in the UAE.
Emirates Specialities Company has been active in the fields of specialized building materials, structural glazing components, architectural and interior products, tools and equipment, racking and shelving and environmental care materials for all types of development projects. With this wide product range, the company has been able to participate in almost all construction and development projects in the Emirates, be it residential, commercial, industrial, transportation, utilities, repair and maintenance, warehousing, etc.
Emirates Specialities Company is part of the Bardawil Group, with affiliates in the Lebanon, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UK.
· ADDRESS: ICAD-3, Plot 29, Unit D302 (24o 18’ 37.6” N 54o 29’ 55.3” E)
. P.O. Box 46564, Abu Dhabi
· TEL: 02-6784800
· FAX: 02-6778366
· EMAIL: email@example.com
· WEB: www.esco.ae
· ADDRESS: Off Maliha Road, Near ADCB, Industrial Area 5
· P.O. Box 6156, Sharjah
· TEL: 06-5420220
· FAX: 06-5421211
· EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
· WEB: www.esco.ae
EMIRATES SPECIALITIES CO LLC
- Sunday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Office: Closed
- Saturday Stores: 7:30 AM–5:00 PM